FedRaw Pet Foods (referred to as “Raw Feeders Kitchen”, “Proudi”, “Carnivo”, “our”, “we” and “us”) supports the right of personal privacy and corporate security. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as set our below.
We will make sure the information you provide us will be handled securely and carefully to be used to meet our obligations to you and to enable us to conduct our business.
The information we collect, in most cases is supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order, enter a competitor, seek employment, navigate our websites, complete a survey or otherwise engage with us. We may connect the information you have given us with our servers in a way that may modify and improve the website and our business offerings as well as the presentation of offers and information managed by our affiliates and third party providers.
We do not sell or trade your personal information gathered online with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Your personal information may be disclosed to service providers or persons who perform functions for us, other organisations mutually involved a competition or promotion with us, law enforcement agencies, our professional advisers and anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it.
We are bound by and comply with the National Privacy Principles, as provided in the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
We have strict security measures in place to keep your privacy protected and your information confidential.
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following addresses:
Fed Raw Fed Foods
ABN: 38 622 483 327
Phone: 1800 007 887
9 Production Ave,
Warana QLD 4575
Or email us at email@example.com
If you require any further information about the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.
Competition terms and conditions (Sydney Dog Lovers 2019)
- The promoter is: Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd, ABN: 38 622 483 327, registered business address: 1/191 Hedley Avenue, Hendra QLD 4011.
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 years or over except employees of Fed Raw Pet Foods, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with drawing of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Details of how to enter are via https://rawfeederskitchen.com/giveaway/doglovers-1000-giveaway/. Entrants must enter their name, email and phone number and submit to the online form to secure their entry.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of their control, including technical malfunction. Any changes to the competition will be relayed to entrants as soon as possible by Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd.
- Entries will open 0900 AEST Saturday 3 August 2019, and close 1700 AEST Sunday 4 August 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by a third party.
- The prize consists of prepaid VISA card/s valued at $1000.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all entries received and verified by Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone on Wednesday 7 August 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the winner announcement, Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- Fed Raw Pet Foods Pty Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be delivered.
- The winner agrees to the publication of his/her name on https://www.facebook.com/RawFeedersKitchen/.
- The winner’s name will be available within 24 hours of the draw via https://www.facebook.com/RawFeedersKitchen/.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Sydney Dog Lovers Show.